Firefighters had been referred to as out to sort out a grass fireplace in east Manchester on Monday night time.
The fireplace service attended in Bradford when an space of grassland was caught alight simply after 8pm.
One onlooker described seeing white smoke within the space.
“Undoubtedly one thing on fireplace as a result of there’s smoke blowing from the gasworks going in direction of the Clayton/Droylsden space,” they mentioned.
Whereas Robbie Kimpton tweeted a couple of “large fireplace” in direction of the tip of Bradford Street.
A Better Manchester Fireplace and Rescue spokesperson mentioned: “We had been referred to as to studies of a hearth on Victoria Avenue, in Bradford, at 8.12pm on Monday (September 21).
“One fireplace engine from Gorton shortly attended.
“An space of grassland was caught alight.
“Fireplace crews introduced the fireplace below crontol and left the scene after 30 minutes.”